There are countless ways companies can get their messages out.
It might be a blog with contest ideas for getting products and services in the spotlight, case studies that showcase specific skills or an engaging B2B or B2C magazine to connect with stakeholders.
Here are some examples of corporate, service, ghost-writing, and promotional work I’ve done for organizations such as Tourism Vancouver, Central 1 Credit Union, BC Hydro, Alberta Motor Association, CAA Manitoba (Going Places magazine), the B.C. government, Strutta, Qtrade Financial and more.
- Alberta College of Art and Design
- Alberta Urban Municipalities Association
- Columbia Basin Trust
- CPA Canada
- Global Transportation Hub (GTH)
- City of Mississauga
Promotional magazine content
- St. Patrick's Day Contest Ideas
- Easter Contest Ideas
- Mother's Day Contest Ideas
- Spring Break Contest Ideas