when I tell people that I write a beverage column, there's always a pause in the conversation.
But soon, the blank stares are replaced with questions about what’s in a Sazerac or where to buy cocktail bitters.
Most of the beverage articles I’ve written on spirits, bitters, wine, and more have been published in my “Thirsty” column for two national travel and leisure magazines (see examples below): Just for Canadian Doctors and Just for Canadian Dentists. I’ve also published some slideshows on BC Living online:
- 7 Cocktails You Must Drink During the Holidays
- A Not-so-Classic Taste of Veneto Wine
- 7 Things You Need to Know About Bourbon
- 5 New Wineries to Visit in Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country
- Must-try Spirits From Some of B.C.’s Best Distilleries
- 7 Must-Sip Wines at the Vancouver International Wine Festival
- From Absinthe to Vodka: 5 Fantastic B.C. Spirits
- 5 Premium Tequilas for Sipping and Savouring